Thursday 21 June 2007

A cafe at Central @ Clarke Quay. It offers main courses and some desserts like cakes and cupcakes. Didn't check out their whole menu, well, actually I didn't check out their menu at all since it was closing. Went in for cheesecake and it was good, though I'm no fan of cheesecake. I like theirs though =D

A little corner behind the counter and quite hidden, like a mini private room. Nice furniture too, like those from a princess' room.

Another angle of the lil' corner. The place is much nicer than seen from the pictures though =P

And the cheesecake arrives! With cookies to accompany it. The lighting wasn't very suitable to produce a good photo of my cake =S But anyhow, it has a strawberry on it and blueberries and sauce at the tip of the slice. It cost $4.70 after all the charges and some discount which I'm not too aware of (probably some late-night discount), but the takeaway is only $3! The takeaway is extremely worth it, in my opinion.

Anyway, they sell Oreo cheesecake, big and small cupcakes with fancy icing as well. It's supposedly nice, but I didn't give them a try. Well, not after many many pieces of sushi from Meidi-ya (??!! Of all places for sushi! But it seriously beats many of those takeaway sushi from various supermarkets hands down! Especially when it's on discount from 8pm) =P

No comments: